EXHIBITOR MARKETING SUPPORT
Get the most out of Your Wedding Live
Promote your participation to maximise the traffic to your stand and get the most out of Your Wedding Live. Use our exhibitor marketing resources to get your marketing campaign off the ground.
Join the conversation on social media by using the official hashtag #YourWeddingLive
Sponsorship & Branding Opportunities
There are also many sponsorship and promotional opportunities still available to further enhance your brand pre-event, onsite, and post-event. If you would like to find out more information about these paid opportunities, please contact email@example.com
By working together, we can help you reach your goals. Is there something you could use that’s not here? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibitor Marketing Package
- One announcement post on Instagram & Facebook using a brand image provided by you below, with a link to your website (link on Facebook only)
- Your Wedding Live will follow your brand on Instagram and Facebook and share any relevant content in the run-up to the show
- Opportunity to create a co-branded news story for the Your Wedding Live News section which will be pushed out via socials and e-newsletters
- Promote your special offers at the show on our socials and e-newsletters in the weeks running up to the show
- Provide you with assets to promote your show attendance – banners for your website, email signature, printed materials
- A discount code to promote YWL tickets to your databases
- An online and printed exhibitor profile showcasing your brand
For any bespoke artwork or to discuss any joint marketing initiatives, please contact our marketing team via email email@example.com or speak to your account manager
As an exhibitor at Your Wedding Live, you’ll benefit from a digital and printed exhibitor profile. Your information will be displayed on our website under ‘Brands’ and will feature in the exhibitor listings found in the onsite show guide.
To enable us to ensure this information is visible to our audience we require the following information from you:
- Your trading name if different to your business name (the name you would like referenced during the show)
- An image or logo in a JPEG format to measure W:1080 x H:1080px
- Your domain address (for example http://www.yourweddinglive.co.uk)
- A company bio, no more than 300 characters in total
All this information can easily be submitted below.
Promote your Attendance
To access a variety of digital and print assets; social media artwork, web banners and printable banners for you to promote your attendance at the show to your customers and prospects, email: firstname.lastname@example.org